Customer Success Representative
DOZR is expanding quickly and we are looking for talented people to join our team!
DOZR is a marketplace for the online rental of heavy equipment. Our platform helps contractors of all sizes find the equipment rentals they need anywhere, anytime, and instantly compare prices from thousands of equipment suppliers across North America (including peer-to-peer equipment sharing). Founded by experienced construction veterans, DOZR is disrupting the way this $91 Billion dollar industry operates. This is big. Really big.
We believe in working hard. Authenticity and trust are at the core of what we do. We’re customer-obsessed, honest, authentic and innovative, to name a few. We seize opportunities to educate and solve problems. It is our mission to bring heavy equipment within reach for anyone, anywhere, anytime.
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual who has a desire to be part of an early stage company. As a Customer Success Representative, in a team environment you will help to manage the Customer Success relationship for our North American marketplace. Here are some of the responsibilities you can expect in this role:
In a typical day, you will:
- Work alongside your assigned Sales representatives
- Work directly with clients/suppliers to effectively manage their needs
- Communicate via telephone, text and email to address customer issues
- Work with sales & accounting to ensure proper flow of required customer information
- Effectively handle customer concerns and work to find a solution
- Maintain client portfolios and investigate claims as assigned
- Compile & update necessary documents, insurance & rental protection plans
- Ensure compliance with necessary specifications and regulations
- Schedule and coordinate the shipment of rentals according to customer requirements
- Weekly check-in with clients to confirm their satisfaction of services
- Perform administrative and clerical duties as assigned
- Work according to standards & operating procedures as set in terms of employment
The Ideal Candidate:
- Diploma or Degree in Customer Service Management or Service Operations Management or related field
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who can hit the ground running
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, flexible to changing requirements as we grow
- Motivated by success and achieving company targets
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce preferred)
- Having a background in heavy equipment or equipment rentals is an asset but not mandatory – but motivated individuals who are interested in learning and developing a must!
Customer Success (client services, customer service) – minimum 2 years required
Heavy Equipment and/or equipment rental experience considered an asset but not mandatory
Ready to get started?
Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply today!