Manager, Marketplace Supply
DOZR is expanding quickly and we are looking for talented people to join our team!
DOZR is transforming the $200 billion equipment rental industry. Every road, hospital, school, home and rocket that is built needs equipment, but there are a lot of challenges that currently exist when renting, maintaining and managing that equipment. We have set out to change that!
We are passionate about thinking big and solving complex problems. Founded in 2015, we are a mission-driven, well-funded, fast growing startup, backed by industry experts and leading VCs.
We have been hard at work building cutting edge technology for the industry. In 2018, we launched the world’s first AI powered search engine for equipment rental. In 2020, we launched the first API connection in the industry, leading us to reach 60% programmatic ordering on the supply side of our marketplace.
DOZR.com is the world’s largest online equipment rental marketplace which combines price transparency, a comprehensive view of the market, and a seamless user experience for contractors and rental companies.
The DOZR.com marketplace is expanding fast, and as a Manager on the Marketplace Supply team, you will be supporting this expansion through growing and nurturing the marketplace supplier base.
This is a high impact role with a chance to lead the strategy and execution behind the supply side of an 8 figure marketplace.
In a typical day, you might:
- Build target lists and organize outreach for yourself and BDRs on the Marketplace Supply team
- Share updates on your sales pipeline with key stakeholders
- Work on updating the object handling document to help fine-tune your pitch and demos
- Work on improving sales scripts and marketing assets for on-boarding suppliers
- Communicate feedback with product managers to help drive the product roadmap of supplier focused products
- Booking and conducting demos and follow-up meetings with prospective suppliers
- Work alongside C-Suite executives to problem solve supplier growth strategy
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent skills at managing a sales pipeline and sharing takeaways with key stakeholders
- Excellent at problem solving and building a repeatable high conversion sales process
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Great prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with CRM practices and utilization
3-5 years of experience in a sales and/or business development role
Past sales or sales management experience in software or hardware fields
We are looking for trailblazers who love challenging problems because those are the ones worth solving. You will be successful at DOZR if you have:
Relentless passion for learning
Obsession towards building high-quality products, strategy and processes
A mind set to build long-term scalable solutions
Value data-driven decisions
Care deeply about your team members and culture
Please note that this is a remote position and we are considering all applicants.
Ready to get started?
Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply today!