DOZR is transforming the $200 billion equipment rental industry. Every road, hospital, school, home and rocket that is built needs equipment, but there are a lot of challenges that currently exist when renting, maintaining and managing that equipment. We have set out to change that!
DOZR is an online marketplace for heavy equipment. Our platform helps people find equipment rentals anywhere, anytime, and instantly compares pricing across thousands of equipment suppliers across North America.
We are passionate about thinking big and solving complex problems. Founded in 2015, we are a mission-driven, well-funded, fast growing startup, backed by industry experts and leading VCs.
We are expanding quickly and looking for talented people to join our team!
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual who has a desire to be part of an early stage company. As a Customer Success Representative, in a team environment you will help to manage the Customer Success relationship for our North American marketplace. Here are some of the responsibilities you can expect in this role:
In a typical day, you will:
- Work alongside your assigned Sales representatives
- Work directly with clients/suppliers to effectively manage their needs
- Communicate via telephone, text and email to address customer issues
- Work with sales & accounting to ensure proper flow of required customer information
- Effectively handle customer concerns and work to find a solution
- Maintain client portfolios and investigate claims as assigned
- Compile & update necessary documents, insurance & rental protection plans
- Ensure compliance with necessary specifications and regulations
- Schedule and coordinate the shipment of rentals according to customer requirements
- Weekly check-in with clients to confirm their satisfaction of services
- Perform administrative and clerical duties as assigned
- Work according to standards & operating procedures as set in terms of employment
The Ideal Candidate:
- Diploma or Degree in Customer Service Management or Service Operations Management or related field
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who can hit the ground running
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, flexible to changing requirements as we grow
- Motivated by success and achieving company targets
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce preferred)
- Having a background in heavy equipment or equipment rentals is an asset but not mandatory – but motivated individuals who are interested in learning and developing a must!
- Customer Success (client services, customer service) - minimum 2 years required
- Heavy Equipment and/or equipment rental experience considered an asset but not mandatory
DOZR has been certified as a Great Place to Work® (https://www.greatplacetowork.ca/en/best-workplaces/all-certified-companies#certified-organizations/view-sub-list-details/60ca2126616b42001ebefac1/).