DOZR is a marketplace for the online rental of heavy equipment. Our platform helps contractors of all sizes find the equipment rentals they need anywhere, anytime, and instantly compare prices from thousands of equipment suppliers across North America (including peer-to-peer equipment sharing). Founded by experienced construction veterans, DOZR is disrupting the way this $91 Billion dollar industry operates. This is big. Really big.
We believe in working hard. Authenticity and trust are at the core of what we do. We're customer-obsessed, honest, authentic and innovative, to name a few. We seize opportunities to educate and solve problems. It is our mission to bring heavy equipment within reach for anyone, anywhere, anytime.
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual who has a desire to be part of an early stage company. As a Customer Success Specialist you will be able to develop your skills and work with an enthusiastic team.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will communicate directly with DOZR’s supply partners, and work closely with our internal sales, product and engineering teams to ensure a flawless experience with DOZR from the beginning. Throughout the on-boarding, training, and implementation of our hardware devices and software solutions, you will create memorable “WOW’ experiences that delight our partners at every turn.
On A Typical Day, You Will:
- Work alongside your assigned sales representatives to ensure a smooth handoff of new partners. You will play a key role in supporting, educating, and training to ensure our customers are well equipped during their implementation to ensure high utilization and adoption rates (tablet program & software system utilization)
- Manage brand new and existing partner accounts, ensuring they are leveraging our solutions to meet their strategic goals.
- Help them measure their success and return on investment from DOZR by monitoring and analyzing rental trends on the account.
- Become a DOZR product specialist, which will allow you to best optimize partners’ accounts and set them up for success. By diagnosing and solving technical problems, working through new and existing integration setups, and working heavily with our Order Manager System, you will solidify DOZR as the number one source of rentals for our partners.
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure partner satisfaction.
- Collect feedback and act as a champion for our partners
- Conduct online presentations on product and rental performance to partners, new product features, and upsell opportunities.
Who Are You?
- Team Player and Problem Solver
- Value an empathic and kind team
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 1-3 years experience in B2B, Tech, Customer Service, Account Management.
- Relationship management and churn prevention skills, and the drive to engage clients on new products and features
- You are technically savvy and comfortable learning new technology
- You can explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who can hit the ground running
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, flexible to changing requirements as we grow
- Motivated by success and achieving company targets
- Experience with CRM tools an asset
- Having a background in heavy equipment or equipment rentals is an asset but not mandatory – but motivated individuals who are interested in learning and developing a must!
What Sets DOZR Apart?
- DOZR is revolutionizing the massive construction rental space
- Work Remotely, Gather Socially!
- Inclusive environment - come as you are
- Great Benefits
- Authentic founds and peers
- On-going career development, we invest in you!
- Employee Stock Options
- What you do at DOZR makes a difference! You’ll be able to see your impact at DOZR.
Life at DOZR
We act the DOZR way!
This means we are; Customer Obsessed, Transparent, Zero Politics Attitude, Authentic.
We are bold, and take risks, and everyone picks up a shovel!
We Have High Potential
Now is the best time to join, we are growing quickly with no sign of slowing down. Climb aboard the rocket ship!
Learning & Growth
Come and learn from the best! We view every experience as an opportunity to grow. DOZR is certified as a Great Place to Work® because we challenge and develop all of our employees so that they can reach their goals.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking the “apply now” button - insert the job title in the subject line of your application!
We thank all applicants in advance; as a result of volume only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. We will provide any requested accommodation to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process - please make your requirements known once contacted.