DOZR is transforming the $60 billion equipment rental industry. Every road, hospital, school, home and rocket that is built needs equipment, but there are a lot of challenges that currently exist when renting, maintaining and managing that equipment. We have set out to change that!
DOZR is an online marketplace for heavy equipment. Our platform helps people find equipment rentals anywhere, anytime, and instantly compares pricing across thousands of equipment suppliers across North America.
We are passionate about thinking big and solving complex problems. Founded in 2015, we are a mission-driven, well-funded, fast growing startup, backed by industry experts and leading VCs.
We are expanding quickly and looking for talented people to join our team!
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual who has a desire to be part of an early stage company. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will execute targeted strategies to drive opportunities for new business growth with contractors in the construction and agriculture industries. Here are some of the responsibilities you can expect in this role:
In a typical day, you might:
- Generate new business opportunities (calling, emailing contractors) to build your sales pipeline
- Research and build new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling, etc.)
- Qualify prospective customers over the phone and educate them on why DOZR is right for their business.
- Reply to inbound customer emails, phone calls, and immediate requests.
- You take the lead on closing business but each sale will involve help from your DOZR teammates of course.
- Achieve monthly targets of qualified opportunities, pipeline attribution and closed deals
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who can hit the ground running
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, flexible to changing requirements as the business develops
- Motivated by success and achieving company targets
- Having a background in heavy equipment is not required – but motivated individuals who are interested in closing business is a must!
- Experience prospecting and with CRM tools an asset (Salesforce preferred)
- Some working knowledge of construction and/or agriculture would be considered an asset
- Remote work
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Stock options
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
DOZR has been certified as a Great Place to Work®