DOZR is a marketplace for the online rental of heavy equipment. Our platform helps contractors of all sizes find the equipment rentals they need anywhere, anytime, and instantly compare prices from thousands of equipment suppliers across North America (including peer-to-peer equipment sharing). Founded by experienced construction veterans, DOZR is disrupting the way this $60+ Billion dollar industry operates. This is big. Really big.
We believe in working hard. Authenticity and trust are at the core of what we do. We're customer-obsessed, honest, authentic and innovative, to name a few. We seize opportunities to educate and solve problems. It is our mission to bring heavy equipment within reach for anyone, anywhere, anytime.
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual who has a desire to be part of an early stage company. As ayou will be able to develop your skills and work with an enthusiastic team.
We are looking for a rockstar to help us build and maintain that IT infrastructure and related processes.
On a Typical Day, You Will:
- Work closely with the business leaders to architect and manager comprehensive and scalable processed for information technology systems (SaaS software, hardware) and external systems
- Configure and operate our cloud software and IT infrastructure, auditing and administering access as required for our users and compliance needs.
- Audits of identity and access management configuration, suggestions for changes to improve security, cost, and usability.
- Developing and implementing a seamless IT onboarding experience for new team members
- Experience partnering with IT vendors.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Provide technical guidance on applications and security practices.
- Excitement to grow 1% every day and eagerness to advance skill set
- Provide documentation and technical specifications IT processes and infrastructure.
- Perform business continuity and disaster recovery planning and execution for SaaS and hardware owned by the IT organization.
- Must be capable of managing multiple efforts with time-related constraints in a fast-paced contracting environment.
Who Are You?
- Team Player and Problem Solver
- Value an empathetic and kind team
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Systems Auditing, or Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Technical understanding of IT processes - including applications, network systems, and operating systems, change control, asset management, data privacy, and IT risk assessment, cybersecurity best practices, Cloud security controls, etc.
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Experience auditing implementations of IT systems.
- Knowledge of best practices around data and device security.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Experience with security programs like SOC2, ISO27001, or PCI.
What Sets DOZR Apart?
- DOZR is revolutionizing the massive construction rental space
- Work Remotely, Gather Socially!
- Inclusive environment - come as you are
- Great Benefits
- Authentic founds and peers
- On-going career development, we invest in you!
- Employee Stock Options
- What you do at DOZR makes a difference! You’ll be able to see your impact at DOZR.
Life at DOZR
We act the DOZR way!
This means we are; Customer Obsessed, Transparent, Zero Politics Attitude, Authentic.
We are bold, and take risks, and Everyone picks up a shovel!
We Have High Potential
Now is the best time to join, we are growing quickly with no sign of slowing down. Climb aboard the rocket ship!
Learning & Growth
Come and learn from the best! We view every experience as an opportunity to grow. DOZR is certified as a Great Place to Work®. because we challenge and develop all of our employees so that they can reach their goals.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking the “apply now” button - insert the job title in the subject line of your application!
We thank all applicants in advance; as a result of volume only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. We will provide any requested accommodation to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process - please make your requirements known once contacted.