DOZR is transforming the $60 billion equipment rental industry. Every road, hospital, school, home and rocket that is built needs equipment, but there are a lot of challenges that currently exist when renting, maintaining and managing that equipment. We have set out to change that!
DOZR is an online marketplace for heavy equipment. Our platform helps people find equipment rentals anywhere, anytime, and instantly compares pricing across thousands of equipment suppliers across North America.
We are passionate about thinking big and solving complex problems. Founded in 2015, we are a mission-driven, well-funded, fast growing startup, backed by industry experts and leading VCs.
We are expanding quickly and looking for talented people to join our team!
DOZR.com is the world's largest online equipment rental marketplace which combines price transparency, a comprehensive view of the market, and a seamless user experience for contractors and rental companies.
We are on a fast growth trajectory as we saw a 1000% YoY growth in online transactions last year. To fuel this growth, we need a strong IT infrastructure internally for the DOZR team and externally for our partners.
We are looking for a rockstar IT Manager to help us build and maintain that IT infrastructure and related processes.
In a typical day, you will:
- Work closely with the business leaders to architect and manager comprehensive and scalable processed for information technology systems (SaaS software, hardware) and external systems
- Configure and operate our cloud software and IT infrastructure, auditing and administering access as required for our users and compliance needs.
- Audits of identity and access management configuration, suggestions for changes to improve security, cost, and usability.
- Developing and implementing a seamless IT onboarding experience for new team members
- Experience partnering with IT vendors.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Provide technical guidance on applications and security practices.
- Excitement to grow 1% every day and eagerness to advance skill set
- Provide documentation and technical specifications IT processes and infrastructure.
- Perform business continuity and disaster recovery planning and execution for SaaS and hardware owned by the IT organization.
- Must be capable of managing multiple efforts with time-related constraints in a fast-paced contracting environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Systems Auditing, or Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Technical understanding of IT processes - including applications, network systems, and operating systems, change control, asset management, data privacy, and IT risk assessment, cybersecurity best practices, Cloud security controls, etc.
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Experience auditing implementations of IT systems.
- Knowledge of best practices around data and device security.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Experience with security programs like SOC2, ISO27001, or PCI.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Hybrid role (some remote, some in office - Kitchener, Ontario)
- Remote work
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Stock options
DOZR has been certified as a Great Place to Work®.
You'll get an amazing opportunity to be one of the founding engineers at a startup backed by some of the best VCs in the industry
Become a founding engineer at a startup backed by some of the best VCs in the industry, amazing room for growth, and endless learning!
Please submit applications to email@example.com by clicking the "Apply Now" button.