DOZR is transforming the $200 billion equipment rental industry. Every road, hospital, school, home and rocket that is built needs equipment, but there are a lot of challenges that currently exist when renting, maintaining and managing that equipment. We have set out to change that!
DOZR is an online marketplace for heavy equipment. Our platform helps people find equipment rentals anywhere, anytime, and instantly compares pricing across thousands of equipment suppliers across North America.
We are passionate about thinking big and solving complex problems. Founded in 2015, we are a mission-driven, well-funded, fast growing startup, backed by industry experts and leading VCs.
We are expanding quickly and looking for talented people to join our team!
DOZR.com is the world's largest online equipment rental marketplace which combines price transparency, a comprehensive view of the market, and a seamless user experience for contractors and rental companies.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be accountable for organizing and implementing marketing automation and lead management programs across the company, including external integrations, lead scoring and lead routing. This position needs to have a strong ability to lead and/or support various teams including IT, Sales, Sales Operations, other groups within the Marketing department and outside partners (as a lead or a support) to optimize marketing automation software.
This is a high impact role with a chance to influence the strategy and execution behind an 8-figure marketplace.
In a typical day you might:
- Design, build, and deploy a variety of email campaigns and automated flows (such as welcome sequences, abandoned cart sequences & post-purchase engagement, loyalty, & retention sequences) that meet business and marketing objectives
- Oversee day-to-day email campaign execution, sometimes within tight deadlines, including set-up, segmentation, scheduling, testing, tagging, deployment, and reporting/analytics
- Implement testing & optimization opportunities including A/B or multivariate testing on email campaigns for maximum click-through and conversions
- Create weekly reports, optimize data reporting & communicate results (including sales revenue generated from email marketing) with executives
- Identify opportunities to improve funnel metrics such as subscriber growth, lead-to-signup, signup-to-paid conversion, and customer retention
- Work with marketing, product, and analytics to build and execute campaigns across email, in-product marketing, and other customer touchpoints
- Create and optimize segmentation and email content personalization strategies by leveraging activity data, LTV, demographics, and user behavior/intent/preference
- Manage the overall customer email lifecycle to ensure we are building a strong relationship and establishing trust
What we’re looking for:
- University degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field is required.
- 2-5 years experience in email marketing, with proven experience in email building, deployment, automation, segmentation and performance reporting.
- Understanding and experience with enterprise level email and marketing automation platforms (such as Marketo, Hubspot, or similar tools) with CRM integration.
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, and content management systems
- Ability to get your hands dirty with research, design, and copywriting. If we need to get an email out, you’ll make it happen.
- A growth mindset who’s constantly looking to improve and learn new things
- You care deeply about user experience and can build precise targeting as well as delightful, on-brand experiences.
- Proficient with segmentation, reporting, and how to use data to drive business decisions.
- Demonstrated track record in developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing and translating data into business and consumer insights.
- Effective time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- The ability to take an idea or concept, and give it substance and strategy. You love seeing an idea through to execution and tracking results.
We are looking for trailblazers who love challenging problems because those are the ones worth solving. You will be successful at DOZR if you have:
- Relentless passion for learning
- Obsession towards building high quality products, strategy and processes
- A mind set to build long-term scalable solutions
- Value data-driven decisions
- Casual dress
- Flexible work hours
- Remote office/work from home
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Stock options
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
DOZR has been certified as a Great Place to Work®.