DOZR is transforming the $200 billion equipment rental industry. Every road, hospital, school, home and rocket that is built needs equipment, but there are a lot of challenges that currently exist when renting, maintaining and managing that equipment. We have set out to change that!
DOZR is an online marketplace for heavy equipment. Our platform helps people find equipment rentals anywhere, anytime, and instantly compares pricing across thousands of equipment suppliers across North America.
We are passionate about thinking big and solving complex problems. Founded in 2015, we are a mission-driven, well-funded, fast growing startup, backed by industry experts and leading VCs.
We are expanding quickly and looking for talented people to join our team!
Founded in 2015, DOZR is the world’s first intelligent comprehensive search for heavy equipment and the largest online equipment rental platform. DOZR leverages technology to empower contractors across North America to run their businesses more efficiently.
We are looking for a Product Manager to guide cross-functional teams developing products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business world. You will be involved in all parts of the product lifecycle, from researching business problems, creating and managing backlogs, making decisions on daily development tasks as well as product release activities. You will also be responsible for juggling between new feature enhancements and maintenance initiatives to ensure we continuously deliver value to our customers. Our ideal candidate will have experience breaking down complex problems into steps that drive product development at lightning fast speed. If you have previous experience in product management, want to deliver high quality software that delights customers at an exciting growth-stage company, we’d like to meet you.
In a typical day you might:
- Work closely with executives, business stakeholders, customers, designers and engineering teams to drive the development roadmap of our products and features.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative customer research to differentiate our key customer segments/type to deeply understand their needs of our customers and how they differ.
- Determine the metrics that define success for your products and implement tracking systems/processes for these metrics.
- Passionately represent the voice of our customers to internal teams with a focus on improving the user experience.
- Define business requirements and use cases based on customer input, research and product strategy.
- Prioritize features and investments to get the maximum customer benefit and drive continuing growth of our platforms.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the team’s feature backlog, designs and implementation is aligned with product roadmaps and strategy.
- Lead cross-functional teams through design and engineering sprints.
- Ensure releases are planned, documented and provide enablement to sales, marketing, and customer success on the customer value and functionality of new enhancements.
- Track, evaluate, and drive insights with product data.
- Define successful product outcomes with clearly measurable objectives and key results to create accountability against goals.
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of product management experience with technical products
- Experience driving elements through the entire product development lifecycle such as product vision, go-to-market strategy, driving requirements, and product launch
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. engineering, UX/UI, executive teams, etc.)
- Brings a strong customer focus to innovation and influencing a product roadmap and vision
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; can clearly articulate business needs, strategy, and ROI to various stakeholders
- Experience managing complex projects from conception to execution
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments
- Data-driven with experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Looker, or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Remote work
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Stock options
DOZR has been certified as a Great Place to Work®.