DOZR is transforming the $200 billion equipment rental industry. Every road, hospital, school, home and rocket that is built needs equipment, but there are a lot of challenges that currently exist when renting, maintaining and managing that equipment. We have set out to change that!
DOZR is an online marketplace for heavy equipment. Our platform helps people find equipment rentals anywhere, anytime, and instantly compares pricing across thousands of equipment suppliers across North America.
We are passionate about thinking big and solving complex problems. Founded in 2015, we are a mission-driven, well-funded, fast growing startup, backed by industry experts and leading VCs.
We are expanding quickly and looking for talented people to join our team!
DOZR.com is the world's largest online equipment rental marketplace which combines price transparency, a comprehensive view of the market, and a seamless user experience for contractors and rental companies.
As a SEO Specialist, you will hold a seat on the SEO Taskforce and will be responsible for finding opportunities for improving organic rankings using compelling content and on-page search strategies.
In a typical day you might:
- Perform audits to identify on-page or content related SEO opportunities
- Develop optimization strategies that increase DOZR's ranking in search engines
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website, blog and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Demonstrate professionalism and a commitment to producing high quality work, with the ability to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment
We are looking for trailblazers who love challenging problems because those are the ones worth solving. You will be successful at DOZR if you have:
- Relentless passion for learning
- Obsession towards building high quality products, strategy and processes
- A mind set to build long-term scalable solutions
- Value data-driven decisions
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1-3 years SEO experience, with track record of results
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience using SEO tools including Google Analytics and SEM Rush
- Knowledge of keyword research and short form content ranking strategies
- Able to complete competitive analysis and search audits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Butter or other content management systems
- The ability to create highly refined keyword and ranking strategies
- Perform thorough website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture, and keyword relevance
- Interest and ability to stay current on industry practices and algorithm changes
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Very strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with the ability to interact with individuals and functional teams, spanning all organizational levels
- A high level of commitment, energy and enthusiasm with an interest in technology
- Casual dress
- Flexible work hours
- Remote office/work from home
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Stock options
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
DOZR has been certified as a Great Place to Work®.