DOZR is transforming the $200 billion equipment rental industry. Every road, hospital, school, home and rocket that is built needs equipment, but there are a lot of challenges that currently exist when renting, maintaining and managing that equipment. We have set out to change that!
DOZR is an online marketplace for heavy equipment. Our platform helps people find equipment rentals anywhere, anytime, and instantly compares pricing across thousands of equipment suppliers across North America.
We are passionate about thinking big and solving complex problems. Founded in 2015, we are a mission-driven, well-funded, fast growing startup, backed by industry experts and leading VCs.
We are expanding quickly and looking for talented people to join our team!
DOZR.com is the world's largest online equipment rental marketplace which combines price transparency, a comprehensive view of the market, and a seamless user experience for contractors and rental companies.
As a Technical SEO Specialist, you will hold a seat on the SEO Taskforce and will be responsible for finding opportunities for improving organic rankings using high-impact technical search strategies
In a typical day you might:
- Perform audits to identify technical SEO opportunities
- A/B test design, execution and evaluation for critical SEO elements
- Devise creative technical SEO solutions and produce landing pages to support broader SEO strategy
- Make recommendations for improved traffic and conversion metrics
- Maintain responsibility for SEO growth goals
- Partner and coordinate with relevant teams outside of the SEO department, including Product, Analytics, Data-Science, Marketing and Brand to find points of collaboration and shared executions
- Keeping up to date with the Search landscape. Discover changes within the algorithm and wider industry changes
- Create ad hoc reports for deeper dive investigations into performance trends
- Analyze and recommend opportunities for link building, back linking and other opportunities to increase DOZR’s ranking and visibility in search engines
- Demonstrate professionalism and a commitment to producing high quality work, with the ability to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years technical SEO experience, with track record of results
- An in-depth understanding of search engines including what changes will have the most impact based on current algorithms
- Experience with tools including Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Figma and Butter
- The ability to create highly refined keyword and ranking strategies
- Knowledge of keyword research and short form content ranking strategies and data mining tools
- Perform thorough website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture, and keyword relevance
- Interest and ability to stay current on industry practices and algorithm changes
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Very strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with the ability to interact with individuals and functional teams, spanning all organizational levels
- A high level of commitment, energy and enthusiasm with an interest in technology
We are looking for trailblazers who love challenging problems because those are the ones worth solving. You will be successful at DOZR if you have:
- Relentless passion for learning
- Obsession towards building high quality products, strategy and processes
- A mind set to build long-term scalable solutions
- Value data-driven decisions
- Casual dress
- Flexible work hours
- Remote office/work from home
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Stock options
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
DOZR has been certified as a Great Place to Work®.