Enterprise Account Executive, WebStores
DOZR is transforming the $200 billion equipment rental industry.
Every road, hospital, school, home and rocket that is built needs equipment, but there are a lot of challenges that currently exist when renting, maintaining and managing that equipment. We have set out to change that!
We are passionate about thinking big and solving complex problems. Founded in 2015, we are a mission-driven, well-funded, fast growing startup, backed by industry experts and leading VCs.
We have been hard at work building cutting edge technology for the industry. In 2018, we launched the world’s first AI powered search engine for equipment rental. In 2020, we launched the first API connection in the industry, leading us to reach 60% programmatic ordering on the supply side of our marketplace.
WebStores is a start-up within a start-up. It is the world’s first e-commerce platform for the equipment rental industry. You can think of it as “Shopify for Construction”.
2020 and COVID-19 reminded us all how important e-commerce is, and how important it is to have a strong digital presence for all businesses. However, in the equipment rental industry, one needs to hire expensive software development firms and build complex custom integrations to create an e-commerce store for their business.
In 2020, we built and launched WebStores to solve exactly this problem. WebStores allows any rental company to have a fully integrated end-to-end e-commerce store for their customers with no software development needed.
You will be the first full-time account executive on the WebStore team. You love a challenge and can’t wait to problem solve the optimal strategy that will help bring WebStore to the whole industry.
In a typical day, you will:
- Work alongside C-Suite executives to problem solve WebStore growth strategy
- Share updates on your sales pipeline with key stakeholders
- Work on updating the object handling document to help finetune your pitch and demos
- Work on improving sales scripts and marketing assets for WebStores
- Communicate feedback with product managers to help drive the product roadmap of WebStores
- Booking and conducting demos and follow-up meetings with prospective clients
The ideal candidate has:
- Excellent skills at managing a sales pipeline and sharing takeaways with key stakeholders
- Excellent at problem solving and building a repeatable high conversion sales process
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Great prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable discussing software, networking and ERP systems with tech savvy clients
- Familiarity with CRM practices and utilization
3-5 years of experience in a sales and/or business development role
Past sales or sales management experience in software or hardware fields
We are looking for trailblazers who love challenging problems because those are the ones worth solving. You will be successful at DOZR if you have:
Relentless passion for learning
Obsession towards building high quality products, strategy and processes
A mind set to build long-term scalable solutions
Value data-driven decisions
Care deeply about your team members and culture
Please note that this is a remote position and we are considering all applicants.
Ready to get started?
Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply today!